Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
Delivered by Cardiac Health Professionals.
$60 One Time
- Review your medical history, risk factors, medications, diet and current exercise tolerance
- Improve and manage your risk factors for heart disease
- Create action plan to reduce cardiovascular risk. Includes strategies, exercise prescription & dietary guidelines
- Review any questions or concerns you may have
- Fee is waived if entering into a Rehabilitation Program
Access Pass Membership
$27 / month
- Access Pass – unlimited access to our entire library of education and exercise sessions. We currently have 80+ videos to choose from.
- Zoom – enjoy our live group exercise classes designed to suit all fitness levels.
- Monthly Follow-Up – as your success is our goal, our qualified health professionals will be in touch with you monthly to check in and review your progress.
- Direct Access – members are encouraged to contact any one of our health experts at any point with questions, concerns, or if you just need a little advice.
Exercise Program Development
$120 One Time
- Ensure your exercise program is effective in reaching your specific health and fitness goals.
- Your health history and any specific health needs will be the foundation of your program.
- Programs designed to be safe for any pre-existing heart concerns.
- Exercises tailored to your fitness level and the equipment you have available.
- Take out the guess work. Improve your Motivation & Confidence by knowing exactly what to do.
- Available in Print Version or to Follow Online
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Initial Cardiac Health Consultation included
- Structured 12 week Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- 3x per week education and exercise sessions
- Individualized education modules specific to patient health history
- Exercise prescription tailored to patient condition and improvement
- Bi-weekly Nurse/Physiologist follow up to review progress
- Discharge interview at 12 weeks
- Discharge summary report provided to patient, General Practitioner and Cardiologist with entry and exit comparison results
- Post program follow up at 4, 5, 6 & 12 months
- 3 Months of Access Pass Upon Program Completion