Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
Delivered by Cardiac Health Professionals.
$75 One Time
- Review your medical history, risk factors, medications, diet and current exercise tolerance
- Improve and manage your risk factors for heart disease
- Create action plan to reduce cardiovascular risk. Includes strategies, exercise prescription & dietary guidelines
- Review any questions or concerns you may have
- Fee is waived if entering into a Rehabilitation Program
Access Pass Membership
$27 / Month
- Access Pass – unlimited access to our entire library of education and exercise sessions. We currently have 80+ videos to choose from.
- Zoom – enjoy our live group exercise classes designed to suit all fitness levels.
- Monthly Follow-Up – as your success is our goal, our qualified health professionals will be in touch with you monthly to check in and review your progress.
- Direct Access – members are encouraged to contact any one of our health experts at any point with questions, concerns, or if you just need a little advice.
Exercise Program Development
$120 One Time
- Ensure your exercise program is effective in reaching your specific health and fitness goals.
- Your health history and any specific health needs will be the foundation of your program.
- Programs designed to be safe for any pre-existing heart concerns.
- Exercises tailored to your fitness level and the equipment you have available.
- Take out the guess work. Improve your Motivation & Confidence by knowing exactly what to do.
- Available in Print Version or to Follow Online
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
$400 One Time
- Initial Cardiac Health Consultation included
- Structured 12 week Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- 3x per week education and exercise sessions
- Individualized education modules specific to patient health history
- Exercise prescription tailored to patient condition and improvement
- Bi-weekly Nurse/Physiologist follow up to review progress
- Discharge interview at 12 weeks
- Discharge summary report provided to patient, General Practitioner and Cardiologist with entry and exit comparison results
- Post program follow up at 4, 5, 6 & 12 months
- 3 Months of Access Pass Upon Program Completion
All prices are in Canadian Dollars
Shawna, we have a reason to get up and going on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We can move so much better. We feel you really care about us. The group is like one big family. When you added Tuesday and Thursday we noticed more improvement.
You exude kindness and compassion. You really know your stuff.
Reno & Margaret
Cam and Shawna have been extremely kind and helpful with my Cardiac Diagnosis of ARVC and A Fib. They were even willing to telephone me in the evening and discuss my health concerns. I would highly recommend them if you have heart issues.
I have been participating in exercise classes with Pulse Cardiac Care since March 2020.This is when the classes were offered free as a community Service to meet the needs of most at risk people.
The videos are easy to follow. Shawna's monthly email to check on your progress and status displays a supportive caring attitude .
Pulse exercise is a great way to alleviate my morning grumpyness. I've found it to be a positive, cheerful, and heart healthy way to maintain my strength and movement after heart surgery.
Shawna Cook is an excellent teacher and guide to physical fitness and health, especially for those of us with ongoing cardiac issues. I have found her Zoom exercise sessions to be both very useful and effective. As a bonus she makes exercise a lot of fun. Her Pulse Cardiac Health website also provides a lot of useful and interesting readings.
Pulse Cardiac Health provides a variety of in person as well as video online classes covering cardio, strength and stretch. Shawna is the instructor and while encouraging you to work at a pace which is right for you, keeps the classes interactive and fun while injecting humour into the workout. I highly recommend you give her classes a try.
Keep up the good work Shawna.
Shawna, thank you for your dedication and positivity that you bring to our exercise classes. I am very impressed with the website that allows a member to have a session whenever we want. I’m fairly new, but very enthused.
“Shawna cares about her Pulse Cardiac “Family” and their health goals. I always look forward to attending the exercise classes as they are structured for the “mature crowd”. The old joints love it! I definitely would recommend the Pulse Cardiac program to others.”
The classes are fun and well paced, i like the length and variety, and the choices to attend Live class or a taped class, it gives a person flexibility when taking their virtual exercise classes
Plus enjoy doing the exercises in the comfort of my home. But you still feel like part of a group at the Live Zoom classes.
The exercises are varied and adaptable. Anyone can join in and modify the program to fit their needs. You can get stronger and more flexible without having soreness and pain. Just what I was looking for!!